Trains, Planes & Automobiles
Join us for a very special day of riding the rails to the Mount Washington Regional Airport near Hazen’s Crossing in Whitefield, NH. With steam engine #7470 in the lead, the train will join the air show and fly-in already in progress at the airport.
The train will depart from our North Conway station at 9:00 a.m. – please note special time – and arrive in Whitefield at approximately 11:45. About two hours will be allowed to enjoy activities, displays, and demonstrations there, including the following:
- A classic car cruise-in
- Antique tractor show
- Motorcar rides
- Tour of a NH National Guard Black Hawk Helicopter
- Visiting airplanes from across the Northeast
- Stunt pilots Jason Flood and Scott Francis
- Classic airplane and helicopter rides (extra fees apply)
- And more!
Adult (13+) Child (4-12) Under 3 Coach: $84 $64 $12 First Class: $99 $74 $20 First Class Dining: $128 $92 $29 Screening Room: $112 $85 $30 Screening Room Dining: $142 $101 $41 Premium Seating: $125 $95 $40 Premium Dining: $154 $110 $54
Get in Touch
- We are closed until April 13th