Father’s Day Special
June 15th & 16th
First Class passengers can partake of complimentary appetizers on board our First Class Parlor Car, the Gertrude Emma, and all Dads enjoy a free cup of coffee & donut in Conway. All Valley Trains this weekend go to Conway with departures at 11:30, 1:30 and 3:30.
Once in Conway, about an hour will be allowed to enjoy activities, displays, and demonstrations there, including the following:
- Barrel car and motorcar rides for the kids
- Dads can test their skills at operating small construction equipment performing not so ordinary tasks. Dads’ operation of this equipment will be judged by how careful and accurate they can be in performing the tasks within the time allotted.
- Tours of our 1921 Steam engine #7470, plus our diesel engine #1751 and a caboose
- Spiking demos
- Display of hi-rail truck and historic Maintenance of Way equipment
- Vintage vehicles’ display
This is a fun event the whole family will enjoy!
|CONWAY||Coach||First Class||Dining Car|
Please note: For a really special treat, surprise dad with lunch on our dining car Chororua. Lunch is served on both the 11:30 and 1:30 departures. For dining car menus and pricing, please click here.
Get in Touch
- We are open daily