Father’s Day Special
June 15th & 16th
Dads in Coach enjoy a free cup of coffee & donut, and First Class passengers can partake of complimentary appetizers on board our First Class Parlor Car, the Gertrude Emma. With the exception of Saturday’s “Sunset” Dinner Train, all Valley Trains this weekend go to Conway with departures at 11:30, 1:30 and 3:30.
Once in Conway, about an hour will be allowed to enjoy activities, displays, and demonstrations there, including the following:
- Barrel car and motorcar rides
- Tours of our 1921 Steam engine #7470, plus our diesel engine #1751 and a caboose
- Spiking demos (requires goggles, gloves, and a signed waiver from public wanting to participate)
- Display of hi-rail truck and historic Maintenance of Way equipment
- Vintage vehicles’ display with costumed attendants
This is a fun event the whole family will enjoy!
CONWAY Coach First Class Dining Car Adult $19.00 $23.00 $38.00 Child (4-12) $13.00 $18.00 $26.00 Under 4 Free $10.00 $10.00
Please note: For a really special treat, surprise dad with lunch on our dining car Chororua. Lunch is served on both the 11:30 and 1:30 departures. For dining car menus and pricing, please click here.
Get in Touch
- We are closed until April 13th